By using this website you agree that cookies will be stored and used on your device in accordance with the terms of this Policy. If you don't agree to this, you can change cookies preferences in your browser or stop using this website.
What are cookies?
Cookies are very small text files that are stored on your computer, tablet or phone when you visit some websites.
Thanks to cookies, your browser can remember which pages did you visit on the website, what choices did you make in online forms. They can track shopping basket contents, remember where you are in the order process. Without cookies, many websites wouldn't work properly.
Cookies on this website:
- Track the pages you visits via Google Analytics to tell which pages are most interesting (anonymously)
- Help showing media files from services like Vimeo and YouTube
- May allow you to share pages with social networks such as Facebook or Twitter
- Improve the website's usability and user experience
This website will not share any personal information with third parties. Cookies do not contain any information that personally identifies you. A cookie does not give access to your computer or any information about you.
How to control and delete cookies?
You can disable any cookies already stored on your computer, but these may stop this website from functioning properly.
Here is where to change cookies settings in most popular browsers:
- Chrome: Settings > Show advanced settings > Privacy > Content settings
- Internet Explorer: Tools > Internet Options > Privacy > Settings
- Firefox: Preferences > Privacy
- Safari: Preferences > Privacy
- Opera: Preferences > Advanced > Cookies