At NEXT PLANET we work 100% remotely. For several years, so we know what are the pros and cons of remote work. Thanks to new technologies, we can meet clients hundreds and thousands of kilometers away. Thanks to efficient organization, we can work on projects in various time zones. Working remotely, we are also not limited to talents from one city. If in the project we need an experts in a given field, we can hire them even from another continent.
However, we understand the value of...
We believe that good communication is the foundation of a good relationship and successful business. We make every effort to make it as good as possible.
Different forms of communication work well in different situations:
- To discuss the project and its assumptions, we will call you on Skype or Messenger.
- When discussing graphic designs, we prefer Skype. One picture is worth more than a thousand words. Sharing a screen on Skype is priceless. We will understand each other much faster looking at the same design.
- For smaller or less urgent questions, we'll write emails or call you on the communicator.
We adjust the form and frequency of communication to the needs and preferences of both parties. We know, however, that from time to time it is best to have a video call. And graphic designs are better viewed together on Skype.
We value good organization of work. We know, however, that each project is different and therefore we adjust project management to the project (and not vice versa):
- Small projects, small companies - we will present you the plan of our work. Timetable and time frames. We will inform you about the progress at every step. We will let you know clearly if we need your feedback.
- Big projects, big companies - we prefer Scrum and Kanban (depending on the type of project). We get along best with Jira, but we can also work with Asana, Trello, Basecamp, Teamwork and Microsoft Teams. However, tools are only tools. And it is much more important that we plan the schedule and assign tasks in the project well.
The creative process that we prefer is Double diamond - an approach to design by Design Council in the UK.
"One of the greatest mistakes is to omit the left-hand diamond and end up solving the wrong problem."
How can we help you?
Please contact us: